1. We hope that LightningPrisons will release any time within the next week. Although we are not entirely sure. - A beta session will be open to the public before we fully release.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Associate your Discord account to you forums account here: https://forums.lightningprisons.com/account/external-accounts

Introduction: Mink

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mink, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Hey all!
    I'm Mink!
    [​IMG]

Who am I?
    You can call me Mink! I am a 18 year old artist who currently resides in Pennsylvania in the US. I am currently a tattoo apprentice working on becoming an independent artist! I also have a greater than average understanding of computers (however I am far from an expert), I consider it a hobby.

What do I enjoy?
    I LOVE music! I can groove with any genre (except country) and I am always bumping music, whether its in my car or on my headphones. I enjoy talking about music so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me! I play lots of games (I have too many steam games for my own good) and Minecraft has a special place in my heart! I have been playing since early 2011.

That's all folks! I look forward to conversing with everyone on the forums and in-game! Thanks for reading!

Shedd Sky and Dead4Now like this.
  2. Since you're an artist, are you able to create graphical images as in "Banners"?

3. yes! I have graphic design experience and I am able to create banners.

Dead4Now likes this.