1. We hope that LightningPrisons will release any time within the next week. Although we are not entirely sure. - A beta session will be open to the public before we fully release.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Associate your Discord account to you forums account here: https://forums.lightningprisons.com/account/external-accounts

Accepted Oxion’s Admin Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Oxion, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How old are you?
    19 (20 in May)
    What previous experience do you have?
    *Admin for MineSuperior (1year)
    *Mod for Rythmpvp (4months)
    *Snr Admin Complex Gaming (1 year)
    How active can you be?
    I can be active around 3-5 hours daily, I do have very strong knowledge of prisons itself and do enjoy it also.
    What is your discord username?
    Oxion#0009
    What is your in game name?
    Oxion
    How you played on an OP prison server before?
    I have played on an op prisons server before multiple of times, I do enjoy it a lot and this is my preferred server to be playing on/staffing on, I’m looking to get back into working on servers especially ones I do enjoy, I am very experienced in my position and act very responsible during my time as staff and as a player itself.
    Anything else you would like to say?
    Some of my strong features are:

I am a very fair and honest person which will maintain a healthy player relationship, I am not biast nor will I abuse my abilities/power in such poor manner.

I am active during discord at any time of the day, and I am also open to any conversation that you feel necessary.

I am 19 about to turn 20, I do work a job, as a technician and I am Australian which is a unique aspect about myself.

I do have great knowledge on both Prisons and ability to work with staff and how to promote a good staff ethic, I do have the capabilities of an admin, and can show that with my abilities on how to manage and control situations.

If you need any proof of previous experience as a staff member or wish to speak with me feel free to, much appreciated

Kind regards -Oxion

2. Do you know what to do if someone who could be spamming continuously and after they have been muted as well?

3. Hmm, if someone is continuously spamming, they have been warned and muted, depending on how long you have muted them before previously I would recommend muting them for a longer duration of time, if the spamming does continue afterwards I would personally temp ban him, and add him to a list off “immaurity/blacklist” for staff purposes.

Also highly recommend if he does come on with an alt account, ban also for ban evading, and let other staff know why he is banned & to keep a look out for the future.

4. Would you only want admin? Or would you be happy with helper/mod?

5. Feel free to message me on discord, we can have a discussion, I’m open to all talk & options.

Oxion#0009

Dead4Now likes this.
  6. - Accepted as mod, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.